The last day of school finally arrived! This year went by so fast. Audrey finished up Kindergarten and Savannah finished 2nd Grade! Audrey had Ms. Jensen and really liked her and Savannah had Mrs. Peck and had an amazing year with her. Both girls absolutely love school but it is nice to have them home for the summer! Here they are walking out of Fox Hollow on the very last day of school! Savannah holding Audrey's hand - that was the walking home rule from day 1 - so glad to see they were still holding hands on the very last day! Savannah is a sweet caring big sis! And look at that adorable Audrey who wouldn't want to hold her hand!!
Here are a few pics from the last day of school I helped with Audrey's field day - when I was called and asked to help I said I would do anything but face painting (no artsy skills here) and she assured me she would put me anywhere but the face painting booth. But as with any best laid plans - I get there and find out I am in charge of face painting. I had no choice but to call for back-up!! I quickly called Emily, who was home watching Grace and Jonas and she loaded up them and Ronan and came to bail me out of the face painting disaster. So thanks to Emily their little faces actually looked so cute and not like some 3-year old smeared paint on their face, which is the way I face paint. I was very grateful for her willingness to come pinch hit for me! We had a fun last day of school!


No comments:
Post a Comment