It was a yet another rainy Saturday in June so we decided to try something new so the we took the kids bowling! They were completely confused - they had never heard of "real" bowling only wii bowling! It was a fun new adventure! At the end of the day I ended up with the high score, which has never happened in wii bowling and Audrey who is the family champ at wii bowling did not do so well at the real thing and decided she would rather stick with the wii!
Go Savannah, be careful and don't drop it (I think it only happened once!)
Audrey perfected the granny roll, the gutters helped a lot too! She was so cute!
Jonas and dad were a team! The boys did a great job and really gave us girls a run for our money!
Grace was such a cute little trooper, she did so well too and loved the whole bowling experience! What a fun Saturday! Next time the request is to have our bowling tournament at home with the wii - I probably won't do so well, but Audrey will redeem herself!!


No comments:
Post a Comment