Sunday, October 31, 2010
Explanation (aka EXCUSES!)
Man alive- my blog has been seriously neglected over the course of the summer! I could say that it is an indication that we had an amazingly fun summer and there was simply no time to sit down and work on the computer, but then again summer ended two months ago- so there goes that excuse! The bottom line is I have been a huge slacker, between this and my project 365 (which I am pretty much current with- well after some major catch up in September that is) and the 4 kiddos something had to give and it ended up being my poor little blog! I am going to do a brief recap of the highlights I missed by neglecting this for so long and then I'll move on quickly to October and be caught up! At least that's the master plan! On huge advantage in my favor is that Jazz season began last week and last season I found myself working on the blog a lot while I watched the game. So with a Jazz game on and the score OKC 2 Utah 2 I hope to get a lot accomplished tonight! Here we go. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment