Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Four Generations

Larren's dad and grandpa came to town the weekend of March 13 & 14. They were in Ogden for a wedding and then they drove up to visit us on Saturday. They met us in Pocatello on Saturday to watch the girls dance at Idaho Dance Fest, which the girls were really excited about. It was a nice visit and so neat to see Larren's grandpa, the one thing Larren wanted to accomplish while they were in town was to get a photo of the 4 generations of Covert men! We did it! Here they are from oldest to youngest, Mitchell Covert, Robin Covert, Larren Covert and Jonas Covert! What a neat memory to have, I am glad we were able to get a picture of them all together! How fun for us to have a son to carry on the Covert name!



Here are all the grandkids with Great Grandpa Covert.

1 comment:

Charlie Reeves said...

That is a really cool and meaningful picture. I wish I had met my father in time to have a picture with him and my two brothers before Mike died. An opportunity lost forever, so well done.