Savannah had her first
Piano Recital on February 25th. I am so proud of her
hard work at developing this talent! She played
beautifully! She was so funny before we left for the recital she practiced each song 10 times, so she would be sure not to make any mistakes. She practiced each song 5 times and then once she got her dress on she decided to run through them another 5 times! She had been playing them perfectly for quite a while, so I had no concerns, even though she can phych herself out and get nervous at times. She didn't let any nerves bother her at all and it was really neat to watch her perform. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Emily and Ashlyn all came to support her too, she was so excited to have everyone attend! Her piano teacher gave each of the students a mini bust of Beethoven and a Symphony candy bar, that was so sweet of her! Savannah played two songs, Bugle Call and Bravery at Sea, both were perfect! Way to go Savannah!
Savannah playing Bugle Call.
She is such a sweet, happy girl! I am so happy that she did so well at her recital and that she loves the piano, she and Larren spend many hours together working at it and I appreciate all his support and help with the songs. She works hard and is really progressing nicely, we are so proud of her!
Savannah and her piano teacher, Meggan.
1 comment:
Good job lady! Sounds like she was SUPER prepared!
Post a Comment