Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Glasses for Savannah
Savannah had been coming home from school complaining of headaches for a couple of weeks and I started thinking there may be something to this - she may really be experiencing some vision problems. So I scheduled her for an eye appointment and sure enough, glasses it is! She was so cute trying on lots of pairs of glasses and looking in the mirror to see how they looked! Larren's office is just a few blocks from the eye doctor so she wanted me to call daddy and ask him to come over and help in making the final decision, her daddy obliged and left his desk and rushed right over to see the choices! She was so happy to have Larren come over for a third opinion, and I am grateful for a hubby so good to his kids and always willing to be there for them! We finally settled on what I think is a really sweet little pair and she looks cuter and smarter than ever! Here's our girl with her new look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
They look perfect on her! Adorable as ever.
This is me saying invite me to your...how did you put it..."silly little blog". Hope you have my e-mail but here it is anyway lisa_rob2001@hotmail.com
AND!! Savannah looks too stinkin' cute!
I'm in like Flynn!
She does look very cute and studious :) Brooke REALLY wants glasses because she wants to be like Velma from Scooby Doo!
Post a Comment