A couple of weekends back Larren was upholstery cleaning the couches and Jonas was fascinated, so I snapped this photo of him working hard! I am constantly amazed at the difference between girls and boys especially at such an early age. Jonas is completely interested in anything that produces a loud noise or that his dad is doing so this was double right up his alley. He was at Larren's side the entire time! He would just grin and would squeal in protest whenever Larren shut it off! He loves daddy stuff and loud stuff!! Lawnmowers, trucks, motorcycles, power tools - anything loud he just can't get enough of - the girls at this age - they cried! He showed up all boy though, because obviously anything girlie still vastly outnumbers anything boyish at this house, but Jonas can take anything girlie and make it work for him! So cute! One of his favorite things is the iron that goes to the girls ironing board set, he pushes it on the carpet making loud car noises! So despite our home being overrun with girls we are raising a boy that is all boy! I have really enjoyed watching the differences between my girls and Jonas - it is so fun to experience both and I am so glad I get the opportunity! I love my little guy and he is so much fun so bring on the noise!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment