Jonas got his
first haircut last week! He has had the most hair by for of any of my kiddos so boy or not this was the earliest haircut ever! I will admit I have snipped a few strands here and there over the last few months, ones that were growing weird and crazy, but this was his first
official Uncle Mike with the clippers haircut!
Uncle Mike is the official barber to all the nephews and there are are a lot of nephews 6 to be exact! This was a very
exciting day for Jonas! I knew Jonas would
LOVE it, of course he loves anything noisy! I was nervous that it would be ticklish and he is
SO ticklish! But he got used to it quick! He loved his haircut and he did so good - I was so proud of him!
Here goes the first swipe! Way to go Jonas! You did so awesome!!
Uncle Mike is almost done! Notice I am not even holding him at this point- he didn't need me at all - he did perfect! He looks so handsome with his new short cut - thanks so much Uncle Mike!! New handsome picture to come soon!
2 comments:
Jonas is so cute!! That is one SEXY barber too!
Carol, how nice that he would be so good for the "barber". Our little princess needs a haircut so bad but...I am completely dreading it!!
Post a Comment