We made it to the first day of school. Savannah began 3rd grade and has Mrs. Lincoln and Audrey is in 1st grade and has Miss Reed. They were both so excited! I can't believe Audrey is going to be gone all day this year! Where does the time go? Last year and again this year they wanted to dress like twins on the first day of school so everyone would know they are sisters! Evidently the fact that they look so much alike isn't enough proof of their sisterhood! Secretly I love it and think it is so sweet, I know perhaps someday they will want to be as opposite the other as possible so for now I enjoy their desire to be alike!
It is always a day of mixed emotions for me, a nice milestone, but they are growing up so fast! It was just yesterday Savannah was Jonas' size! I am looking forward though to some mom and Grace time, she needs some time with just me and that will be really fun for us!
We made it through the first day, I got called only once to bring Audrey some Tylenol for her leg, I was impressed with that! They did awesome, loved their teachers, loved school and can't wait to go back tomorrow! Here are some snapshots of them ready to go!
Their backpacks are huge will all of their supplies and then their lunches attached too, it was alot to carry!


1 comment:
I am still amazed that your girls stay clean so much. I wish my girls would stay clean...Your very lucky that they don't have older brothers. Love the hair doos!
Post a Comment