Savannah was baptized December 6th! It was a wonderful day! I can't believe we have had her 8 years! Time goes by so fast! Her baptism turned out to be a really special, we had lots of friends and family attend. Larren's parents flew out from North Carolina and Larren's grandpa came up from Ogden to be there. The heat in the building wasn't working that day so the dressing room was freezing. Right after her baptism Savannah was just shivering in that cold dressing room, but I still crouched down in front of her while she was soaking wet to tell her how proud I was of her and that I knew she had made the right decision to get baptized. I just wanted to capture that moment for both of us and then I asked her how she felt and she said to me her teeth just chattering and tears in her eyes "Mom I am freezing outside but I feel all warm inside!" What a remarkable statement for her to make - she has such a sweet spirit! It was truly a terrific day for all of us!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't believe Savannah is 8!! I remember when she was born. I will email you an invite to our blog.
Post a Comment