
The last time we had a family photo taken was when Savannah turned one!! So this was a montenous event! My sister-in-law Jamie took the picture and she did a terrifice job. It was taken at Twin Bridges this fall, actually she took pictures of all the kids individually and together including a cousin picture will all ELEVEN cousins! That was some feat! Of course all the pictures turned out perfect - well after some (major) editing on her part I'm sure but then end results are awesome! She is super talented!
Well as you can see I am trying to get our little blog off the ground! I am excited for family that lives far away to stay connected to us! I am new at this so it may take awhile for me to get it all figured out - so wish me luck!


4 comments:
Cute Cute!! Can't wait to see more!
Yah!!!! You have converted to the blog... This is even more addictive then Mountain Dew! Your family is so cute!!! What a great photo!
Love ya,
Jodi
Joy says....Yeaaah! Now we can see what's happening in Idaho with you! Your family is wonderful! Love you, G-ma Joy
Post a Comment