We went to the fair over Labor Day weekend, the girls wanted to get their faces painted! They turned out so cute! No one wanted to wash their face when we got home!!
Grace with her cute rainbow!! Look at her poor little eyes, she is allergic to animal dander and being in the animal barns just sent her eyes into a fit! Poor thing! I felt terrible for her they were so watery and itchy!! Bless her heart!
She is looking way too grown up! I can't believe how much she is changing- where's my little girl?!? Although she is growing into such a beautiful young woman!! She looks so intense and serious in this photo! LOVE IT!!
Ronie on grandpa's shoulders at the fair watching the dogs jump into the pool! The little guys could have watched that all day!
My sweet Grace started pre-school this fall! Unbelievable! She looked so cute on her first day of school and was BEYOND excited! She was ready to go, no looking back!! She has loved school so far and loves showing me every little creation she makes! Our fridge is covered with beautiful art! It is weird on the two mornings she is gone to have just Jonas and I having some alone time, I am loving the time with him, but both of us miss little Gracie while she is gone!!
Only a week into school and Savannah was student of the week for good citizenship! Not to brag, but I'm not surprised, she is such a sweet, considerate, helpful girl. She looks for every opportunity to help others, she is super thoughtful and kind! I am so proud of her and her sweet tendency to reach out to others with kindness!
Grace worked on the letter "C" today in preschool and came home with this little hat and clown nose, she was too cute to not take a photo of- what a doll!!
We took a fall trip to Yellowstone with my parents, Emily, Ronan, Brent and Laura. The weather was spectacular and the company terrific we had another perfectly wonderful weekend in Yellowstone!! We did the natural bridge hike, it was great! It feels so good to be able to enjoy hiking with everyone again!
There it is! The Natural Bridge, it was really neat to see it we even hiked to the very top of it and saw the view from there, it was so pretty!
Here we are at the top on the back side! A really great view! It felt wonderful to be hiking again, these new healthy changes I have made have been fantastic!!
Our little family in front of the Natural Bridge!! Thanks Laura for the great pic!! Poor Laura laid down on her belly to try and get us with the bridge in the background! 
There was a fire burning near Tower Falls, which we kept an eye on throughout our trip. It always sad to see Yellowstone burning, it was heartbreaking, but they were fighting it, so that made me feel a lot better!
The helicopter fighting the fire.
Larren at the lake, the kids got obsessed with having Larren throw huge pieces of driftwood into the lake, it was super entertaining!
Another one! As soon as he would throw one, the girls or even Jonas would point out the next one they wanted tossed in! The pieces kept getting bigger and bigger, poor Larren, but we all loved watching the show!!
Audrey playing in the sand at the lake!
Beautiful fall colors were everywhere in Yellowstone!
We went to one of Kendrik's football games and it had been crazy hair day at school for Chandler, this is such a cute picture of him crazy hair and all!!
Kendrik at his football game, what a cute kid!!
I seriously love this nephew of mine! I love going to his sporting events, it has been so fun watching his progress, he is such an athlete!!
We got to go to Salt Lake and see Lion King with Savannah and Audrey! Thanks mom and Emily for keeping the little ones!! Larren gave me a gift certificate for Christmas last year telling me he would buy tickets for us to go see Lion King when they went on sale in Februaryish. So as it came time to buy tickets I suggested buying tickets for Savannah and Audrey as well because I knew they would love it! And I thought it would be so fun to spend time with the older girls alone! Larren was like, "are you sure?" I said, "sure let's take them, they'll love it!" So he calls me back a little later and says, "well $493.00 later we have four tickets!" I said, "What??? How much!?!" He was like, "How much did you think tickets would be?" Obviously I never thought that much!! After I fainted from shock, and realized it was too late get our money back I just decided we would have a blast on what turned out to be one serious splurge weekend!! The show was spectacular and I am happy to say worth every penny! The girls loved it!! I loved it! Larren loved it! It was AMAZING!!
Going into the Capital Theatre, we ate lunch at Olive Garden across the street before the show, the girls loved the grown up weekend with just us, it was great!!
Here we are in our seats waiting for the show to begin! At one point during the show I looked over at Audrey and noticed she was crying, I leaned over and asked her what was wrong? She says, "I don't know why I'm crying I just am!" She was just so caught up in the emotion of the show, it just overtook her! It was magical! We all loved it!







No comments:
Post a Comment