On Sunday September 20th the weather was beautiful and knowing that it may not stay that way for too much longer, we decided to head out for a picnic after church. Bryan, Jamie and their kids, Emily and Ronan and my mom and dad all joined in on the fun! It was a gorgeous afternoon and the kids had so much fun playing together! We grilled hamburgers and then roasted marshmallows and the kids played in the creek. I love living here in such a beautiful area and being able to enjoy the outdoors! And just to add a little moment of bragging, the day before on September 19th my dad, who is 70-years-old hiked the middle Teton! I am so proud of him! WOW, that is an amazing accomplishment, it would be an amazing accomplishment for a 20-year-old, but for him to do that it truly remarkable! Really awesome! Way to go Dad! I'll have to snag some of his pictures and post them, they are really impressive!
Here are the kids on a rock in the middle of the creek, Kendrik is clearly organizing something! They had so much fun jumping across the big boulders in the creek.
I am so glad they have each other to grown up with!
The litle boys (Ronan, Jonas and Kyler) all playing together!
Seriously Kendrik is the best kid EVER! He is so sweet, kind and helpful!
He took Jonas out into the creek and let him see the water up close!
I was taking a picture of Kendrik and Jonas in the creek, and Grace said take a picture of me! As soon as I pointed the camera at her she had to strike a little pose! So this is Grace's "take a picture of me" look! She is so funny!
Here are the kids out on the huge rock in the creek! There aren't cuter kids anywhere than this bunch! Chandler, Ashlyn, Audrey, Grace, Savannah and Jonas.


No comments:
Post a Comment